Old Timer

Pro Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 227 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 16 May 2013 - 03:10 AM

Hello Everyone,

I thought I would get into RRE since I really liked the other SimBin titles, Race07, Injection and others etc. and wondering if it was going to be a step up from the previous racers. The graphics I think are a step up, more detail etc (on my triple screens anyway)...but I was alittle disappointed with the FFB feeling of my G27 compared to the older titles. So with much trial and error I have come up with some settings that, for me anyway and what I like personally, are not to bad (not perfect though)....so I thought I would share them with you...

RACE ROOM EXPERIENCE - In Game Settings

Force Feedback Tab - FFB=on, FFB Effects=Medium, Reverse FFB=On, FFB Strength=75%, FFB Steering Force=1.5, FFB Steering Grip=0.2, Steering Weight Force=0.35, FFB Curb Effects=0.2, FFB Curb Pull=0.2

Advanced Settings Tab - Steering Lock=14

Vehicle Settings Tab - 550 degrees

LOGITECH PROFILER Settings

Overall Effects Strength=100%

Spring Effect Strength=105%

Damper Effect Strength=120%

Enable Center Spring (Checked)=100%

Degrees of Rotation=550

Allow Game to Adjust Settings= (un-checked, no tick)

and of course there are further improvements to be made with the individual Car Set-ups....there you have it, they are not perfect but I find them good for me and my G27.... if you have some adjustments or improvements feel free to reply.

Thanks for stopping by

Kind regards

Old Timer

#2 triskele10

triskele10

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 03:46 AM

I use no damper, spring or centersping and I have ''steering weight force" at 0.9.

#3 J.A.R.V.I.S.

J.A.R.V.I.S.

Sim Racer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,387 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 08:37 AM

Thanks man!
Jarvis' Sim Racing Chassis: IMG_1247.JPG  http://insidesimraci...racing-chassis/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users