#1 StreakyKey

StreakyKey

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 02:51 PM

Hello Everyone,

I'm selling a batch of my Aluminium Paddle Shifters that were designed for use with my GT-series steering wheels.

They have a positive action and a solid feel, and I think they’ll be a welcome addition to your DIY wheel build. I have 20 sets of these remaining and once they’re gone, they're gone. I won't be offering them again in the future.

They’re milled from 6061 Aluminium and have been anodised for strength and durability. They operate via a standard Knitter Switch which can be wired into the controller board you’re using for your wheel. Each unit comes with a 30cm cable which can be cut and stripped to whatever length you require. The Red wire is positive, the White wire is the ground.

The shifters mount via two M3 threaded holes on the underside of the units. 

NOTE: I'm not offering any type of mounting bracket with the shifters, so it will be up to you to devise your best solution to mount these shifters to your wheel. I will of course provided a .dwg of the mounting hole layout, along with a printable drilling template that you can cut-out and lay on your mounting surface.

These units are selling for £95 a pair. Payment will be via PayPal. Shipping will be £8 for the UK, £15 for international.

Should you for some reason be unsatisfied with the shifters, I’ll do my utmost to resolve issues. If you remain unhappy, there is a 3 month money back guarantee. In this case you would return the product to me. After inspection and testing, I’ll issue a refund. Return shipping is your cost and I reserve the right to decline a refund should the product be damaged or otherwise altered.

If you are interested in purchasing a pair then please email me your details at precisionsimengineering@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks for looking,
Simon

• BrEaKnDiSh likes this

#2 StreakyKey

StreakyKey

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 12:04 PM

Hello everyone,

There's only 10 sets of these shifters left now, so email me at precisionsimengineering@hotmail.co.uk if you're interested in a pair.

Cheers,

Simon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users