#1 synthbent715

synthbent715

Pro Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 196 posts
  • LocationDallas, GA.

Posted 26 August 2012 - 10:03 AM

Hey guys. I've had my Fanatec CSR wheel and CSR Elite pedals since May. I haven't really had any issues with it, on my Xbox360 or my PS3 until recently. This has only happened twice, in "Race Pro" for 360, and "WRC 2" for PS3. I will be playing, and suddenly just lose the Force Feedback. The vibration will still be there, but any amount of weight just dissapears. Even after I power cycle the wheel, it doesn't come back. Only after I completely turn off the console and start everything over again does it come back. When it happened in Race Pro, I thought it was just the game itself, since the game is riddled with bugs and all kinds of stupid issues due to a developer/publisher that just didn't give a damn. But now, it just happened on WRC 2. I paused the game to check my gamma settings, and when I un-paused, it re-paused itself again, then when I un-paused for the second time, the weight, damper, spring, etc...any amount of feeling other than vibration was totally gone. I power cycled the wheel, put it in PS3 mode, and the game no longer recognized it at all. Couldn't cycle through menu's or use the wheel/pedals in game.

Anybody have any idea what might be going on?

:cool: My rig is never finished :cool:

1239359_746777592007577_585190676_n_zpse

#2 azhar786iqbal

azhar786iqbal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 07:21 PM

Flash it and install the soft ware again on the wheel from the Fanatec web sight.
But still ask Fanatec help line for this issue.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users