3 replies to this topic

#1 jmayna

jmayna

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationUxbridge, UK

Posted 10 January 2012 - 04:30 AM

If anyone reads GT Planet, they will have seen that a new video has been posted up about the Acura NSX driving at various locations including what appears to be two new tracks.

The video is here:

http://us.gran-turis...news/d6188.html

Any ideas on what the tracks might be? They look like fictional road races to me, but could be proved wrong!

Mez
"If in doubt - flat out!" - Colin McRae

GT5,DiRT 2/3,GT Legends,Race 07/On, iRacing

iRacing: Jon Maynard
Steam ID: jmayna
PSN ID: Pvt_Mez

#2 ocaxeman

ocaxeman

Expert Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 09:21 AM

I Caught what looked like "Suzuka" & "High Speed Ring" & while I would Love nothing more than a new "Track Pack",I have not heard any news about one coming out ~personally would love to see some of the stellar tracks from "GT4" ..hell,I would eat a dead mouse dipped in creosote,and wash it down with tap water from Chernobyl if they released a "DLC Track Pack" with the awesome "Seattle track",El Capitian",Hong Kong",Mid Field Raceway" and "Seoul"..OH! and of course the fantastic "New York" Track~
MAN!"GT4" had some beyond kick ass tracks,not that "GT5" does not have it's share of winners & the "SPA" DLC is spectacular! racing "Ferrari F1's" on spa is pure magic and "PD" should be congratulated for doing such a beautiful job with it~top notch guys!you out did yourselves..keep em coming "PD" :D

#3 jmayna

jmayna

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationUxbridge, UK

Posted 11 January 2012 - 10:34 AM

Well there's been a bit of a leak about the update, and one (or the only) of the tracks seen is reported to be "Route X". It's a race track as well as a test track...

Posted Image

With the third car DLC pack to inlcude the Lamborghini Aventador amongst other bits and pieces:

• Nissan Leaf G 2011
• Aston Martin V12 Vantage 2010
• Volkswagen [Beetle] 1200 1966
• Jaguar XJR-9 LM Racecar 1988
• Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 2011
• Mini Mini Cooper S Countryman (R60) 2011

and a 2.03 update to include:

• New themes for My Home in GT Mode.
• An option for tire wearing in Pit Strategy (B-spec).
• Simulates regenerative braking on electric cars.
• Chaparral 2J Race Car ’70: Fan down force option.
• Fixed unintended pit stop error in the final lap of a B-spec race.
• 12 new colors and 12 new wall papers for My Home theme.
• Electric cars run slowly without applying acceleration.
• Regenerative braking affects the cruising distance.

But this is just conjecture at the moment...!

Mez
"If in doubt - flat out!" - Colin McRae

GT5,DiRT 2/3,GT Legends,Race 07/On, iRacing

iRacing: Jon Maynard
Steam ID: jmayna
PSN ID: Pvt_Mez

#4 ocaxeman

ocaxeman

Expert Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 03:04 PM

So thats the track in the video with the dock crane eh?..NICE![Route X],Thanks for the update my friend,and the new "Lambo Aventador "!!! how sweet it is,it looks to be one radical bitch,V-12 700HP,and lambo's brand new tranny,cant wait to turn some laps in that bad boy,I do however scratch my head at times why "PD" feels the need to include cars like the uber crappy "VW Bug" & all the Mini Cooper "Clown Cars"..I mean seriously,who wants to race a 'F'n "Samba bus" or a turd with wheels like the "Vitz",ahh ya! bring on the 500Km VW swimmagin race at the green hell...?????WTF? dont get me wrong there is nothing wrong with racing cars that are not massive huge HP road rockets,but "VW Bugs" & 22HP Nazi desert rat jeeps? Instead how about more Alfa Romeos & Renaults! anyway no offence to "VW Bug" aficionados,but I personally would rather race Bigwheels :lol: cheers to ya jmayna,and thanks again for the info,can not wait for the new "DLC"! :ugeek:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users