• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jbfan

jbfan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 02:33 PM

Hey guys, I have a G25, how do I setup GT5 to use the "H" shifter patten? In the G25 control screen it only shows an arrow up and down on the picture of the shifter.
Thanks,
God Bless

#2 jbfan

jbfan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 12:07 AM

well...I figured out how to use the "H" pattern shifter, but it is a little weird. Gonna do more tweaking.

#3 jmayna

jmayna

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationUxbridge, UK

Posted 03 January 2012 - 07:02 AM

As far as I can recall all I did was start using the h shifter like I wanted to... Make sure you press the clutch and then try just selecting some gears with the shifter and it should all work fine. If you're having problems not being able to select a gear properly when driving, that may just be the way GT5 is...

You've got to be really precise when changing gear and it will only allow you to change gear up if you're fully off the gas and the clutch is depressed, and only let you change down if the clutch is fully depressed (you can blip the throttle at the same time)... it takes a while to get used to but should work fine when you're used to it.

Also if you flick into sequential mode on the shifter it will realise that you don't need to use the clutch so you can just shift without using the clutch at all...

If you're still having issues then gimme a shout :D

Mez
"If in doubt - flat out!" - Colin McRae

GT5,DiRT 2/3,GT Legends,Race 07/On, iRacing

iRacing: Jon Maynard
Steam ID: jmayna
PSN ID: Pvt_Mez

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users