3 replies to this topic

#1 HaulinAzz

HaulinAzz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 02:39 PM

Shawn, Darin or Jessica

Would you guys consider having a spot on your show about drag racing games? Specifically the new free version I made. Do you have indie friendly advertising rates?

I program a drag racing game called Haulin Azz. Right now its just me and a very helpful girl that does the registrations and other tasks that lets me focus on programming.

One advantage I have is I can hit the drag racing target market perfectly where so many others have missed it so many times. My downside is I'm not big enough to hire help yet to get releases quicker (kind of a chicken / egg)

Anyways, hopefully this isn't considered spam because I am willing to pay if I can afford it. The free version of my game is http://www.haulinazz...-2d-version.htm. If you want to use a fast car instead of working up through the ranks use "Nova9911" and password "eeee"

Here are a couple screenshots

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 s10onn2o

s10onn2o

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationBaytown Texas

Posted 01 November 2011 - 05:57 PM

I can tell y'all the game is pretty fun its come a LONG way and I can't wait for it to be finished (as for me being a ex outlaw racer) when it does come time I can safely say that this one would sit under as the first DragRacing sim all I can say is hell yea I just hope it don't take me away from f1.

#3 HaulinAzz

HaulinAzz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 03:27 PM

Thanks for the reply. Its been a work in progress for years, 10 to 12 hours a day and 6 to 7 days a week for almost the whole time.

Here is the post I made when I first went live with multiplayer on the forum I frequent

http://www.yellowbul...ad.php?t=418764

YB is a rough crowd lol, but its the home of the fastest doorslammers on the planet and no better place for drag racing.

Its at 1300+ replies and almost 40,000 views since I posted it. Hoping to finish the next update today or tomorrow giving more camera view choices.

#4 Shawn Purdy

Shawn Purdy

Expert Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 310 posts
  • LocationMontreal

Posted 02 November 2011 - 04:40 PM

neat little game. just messed with it a bit. I noticed a bug if your not logged in you can buy something. then click registration, and click skip. then you got $5000 more, and can buy something else lol. you can even get as much as 8K doing this as you can sell a 2500 part, then buy a 7500 part, then sell that next time around and end up with 8.7K Until you have 200MPH car at least. Of course if you leave you lose all that effort since your not logged in. So maybe it's not that big of a deal. I ran into it by accident lol. was checking all the menu screens, and thought I was logged in, so clicked skip and got $5000 again. Wasn't going to look in that massive thread to see if anyone else noticed this. :)

anyway I like it's fun. I mostly like doing a burn out, and not shifting and blowing the motor then hitting the blue barrels at the end. But yeah. J/k :) First time I got up to 200mph I forgot to put the shoot out and just flew over that section was funny. :P

Website Development
PurdyDesigns

Content Management System
SharpEdge CMS

Website Hosting
Super Fast Hosting

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users