ORIGINALLY YOU NEEDED TO START WITH A DISPLAY PORT CABLE.. PLEASE SEE THIS NEW VIDEO
You Do not need a Display Port Capable monitor, or a display port cable. All you need is a display port adapter and three monitors. ( I recommend matching monitors)
Go to www.monoprice.com to get great deals on cables and adapters.
Specifically this section
http://www.monoprice... ... p_id=10428
Make sure to get the ones that are made to adapt monitors, not the ones made for lap tops.
1. Display Port Setup was here..
5. Once I figured out that issue, it was time to setup things properly. By the way,, You Tube was a great resource for tutorials on how to set things up.. I honestly recommend them for more detail.. Im going to show basics.
6. First thing you have to do is create a group so the image stretches in the Catalyst Control Center
7. Then it asks if you want to adjst for bezel, which is the edge of your screens and say yes.. - B ROLL
8. After that’s done it will give you an adjusted res based on your bezel.. Mine is 5040x1050….
a. Use that in game to start with - Iracing also lets you fine tune
b. Every other title I used the adjusted rez to get as close as possible to having the bezel line up properly.
9. That’s it really except for adjusting your field of view to match your viewing distance.. Iracing asks what yours is.. After seeing where it puts you automatically in the iracing cars and what felt most natural, I did same in other cars.
ATI 5850 Graphics Card
3.4 AMD Phenom 2 Black Edition
4 Gigs Ram
Dell 2408WFP Monitors